Thursday, November 4, 2010

All Souls Day

Tuesday, Nov. 2nd was the feast of All Souls Day.  It is a day to remember all those who have died and who we love and miss.  We had a special service at church that night and it was beautiful.  We said the names of those we were remembering and also later in the service they sang the names of those who have died this year and after each name we asked them to pray for us.  That was so powerful to me because I know my parents are in heaven but I never thought to ask them to pray for me.  How blessed we are!! As I prayed for mom when she was here now she can pray for me while she is with our Lord.  I know this is not my usual posting but I wanted everyone to know that in our sorrow there is also joy.  God bless and ciao.  Love Maria. 

No comments:

Post a Comment