Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Oh well, learning is hard

I am sorry but I don't know how I moved the stories around.  So you will have to figure it out.  I am really enjoying this blogging thing.  I hope you all have enjoyed reading, and I am trying to go back and edit my typos and my grammar.  It has been a long time since I have written anything, but I feel this is good for me.  Today I have been listening to my tapes of mama and I when we went to Italy and France.  I had a dear friend give me a small hand held tape recorder and tapes, so when I would remember, I would tape mama and her family.    My favorite tape was in Venice after we had been out all night and she was lying in the bed telling me stories of her youth and her grandmother.  I hope all of you leave memories and stories of your family for your children and grandchildren.  One day they will want to know and you won't be there to tell them.  Have a blessed day and ciao, Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment